Monday, May 14, 2007

Selsen needed water/coolant


This is Selsen (Please correct me if I got your name wrong. Hard fo' hea next to traffic!) He needed coolant and his radiator was bone dry and it was still quite hot.


When I was getting my water from the truck he asked me if this was some kind of roadside service. (I think he was worried about having to pay something.) I said no, it was more like a ministry.

The water I was pouring in was steaming and boiling out. He'll need to add some coolant later when he has a chance to work on it. When we were done I gave him a blog card and encouraged him to check out the site. He also let me take his picture and as you can see gave me a great shaka! He only had to get to Waipahu and that wasn't very far away at all. (Click for map).

We parted with some smiles and a handshake. Hopefully he will check in here and tell us his side of the story (and give me the correct spelling of his first name!)

This message was sent from Rich's Treo 650.

No comments: