Friday, April 20, 2007

Monster Truck=BIG problem

This is Paul. I actually recognized this truck from around Mililani.

I found him today at the H1/H2 merge area, almost exactly where I met Alex, my first ever roadside rescue. When I was backing up toward him, I could immediately see the problem...a flat tire.

Click For Map


I got out and went to see if there was anything I could do. Paul said he had a friend with a platform tow truck who was coming to get him. These big monster trucks are gorgeous, but they often don't have anyplace for a spare if one of the tires go down.

We talked a little and I mentioned the blog. I wish I had a card to give him. In a few days my cards will have arrived and I'll have something to pass out to these folks to lead them here.

He let me take his picture and then we said goodbye. I'm sure I'll be seeing him around again.

No comments: